[OpenLayers-Users] Dynamic size of point using StyleMap

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Apr 10 03:58:33 EDT 2009

Le Thursday 09 April 2009 18:03:32 Christopher Schmidt, vous avez écrit :
> On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 05:49:20PM +0200, Jacolin Yves wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is it possible to use zoomLevel variable in a symbolizer object in
> > StyleMap? :)
>
> You can use min and max scale.
>
> -- Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your answer. May be I wasn't clear on what I want to do or I don't
understand your answer ;) . I wrote a Style object applied to my vector
layer.

I would like that the point radius change for each zoomLevel. i.e. the point
symbol become bigger when zoomLevel is bigger.

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuer ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org