[OpenLayers-Users] Mapserver and Openlayers - Pink Tiles

Chris Adams chris at genieknows.com
Wed Apr 15 12:38:43 EDT 2009

Try using wget to download one of the tiles, mapserv will often put
error messages in place of the image (i.e. maybe your paths to mapserv &
the map file are correct). Also, you need to specify each layer by name
when you create your OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer, or at least I have not
found a way that works to turn them all on regardless.