[OpenLayers-Users] OL display issues.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Apr 20 10:03:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

Try accessing the following URL with mapserver first like Andreas suggested.

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/mapdata/jerba.map&layers=satt&map_extent=629664.75+3694383.75+718556.25+3770763.75

Once you get it working, you can try with OpenLayers. You can probably
get more help on the MapServer-Users mailing-list on that part.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/