[OpenLayers-Users] Problem extracting attributes from WFS

Hans Gregers Petersen HGP at blominfo.dk
Thu Apr 23 05:28:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

> > Should it not be possible to extract attributes from the feature,
> when
> > the
> WFS constructor is given the > "extractAttributes:true" option?
>
> Yes.

Actually the error was a missing pair of brackets in the constructor -
D'Oh.

...{typename: "paspunkter:punkter",extractAttributes:true,
displayInLayerSwitcher:false});...

should have been

... {typename: "paspunkter:punkter"},{extractAttributes:true,
displayInLayerSwitcher:false});...

such that the parameters for the WFS server and for the layer is
separated. These kinds of bugs make me feel good and stupid when I find
them ;-)

Best Regards,

Gregers