[OpenLayers-Users] How to use OpenLayers requesting WFS with Spatial Operations

Myeong Hun Jeong mhjeong74 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:08:52 EDT 2009

Thanks Kris Geusebroek.

In my case, I loaded WMS building layer because WFS layer loading time is
big.
After loading WMS layer, I draw rectangle on the map.
After drawing rectangle, what I want to do is that
I want to get information for building features within the rectangle and
I also would like to select or highlight features within the rectangle.
What shoul I do?

Best regards,
Myeonghun Jeong.