[OpenLayers-Users] Node was not found: code:8 - fixed in 2.6+ ?????

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Mon Apr 27 18:10:50 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

First of all, 2.8 will be released soon, so you might want to skip 2.7
altogether. Second:

getFeaturesLayer().addFeatures([.feature]);

You seem to be adding an array with a '.feature'. Note the dot.  Is that
a typo?

Why not try 2.7 or 2.8-rc1 with a development copy of your site? That's
an easy way to find out if your bug has been solved!

One more thing: FF2 has reached its end of life, so you might want to
migrate to FF3 as well.

Regards,

Roald