[OpenLayers-Users] Overriding some default CSS values

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Mon Aug 3 05:06:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to change the transparency of the "FramedCloud" popup in
openlayers - to make it 90% opaque. Also, I'd like to change the font
color for the MousePosition control. I want to make these changes as
much as 'unintrusive' as possible - meaning I'd rather change these
values in my code instead of the original OpenLayers code, so that I may
upgrade openlayers in the future, without losing changes.

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks,
Adrian