[OpenLayers-Users] Navigation + SelectFeature

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Wed Aug 5 13:10:47 EDT 2009

On Wednesday, August 5, 2009, MattL <mlernout at gmail.com> wrote:

> Silly me, I had set the box property to true. All's well now.

Hi. FYI I've recently noticed that order matters, I bet the select
control doesn't work if you do

var s = new OpenLayers.Control.SelecFeature(...);
var n = new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation();
map.addControl(s);
s.activate();
map.addControl(n);

This is because the navigation control's drag handler stops mousedown
(stopDown is true).

This is problematic if one has a toolbar with the nav control in a
toggle group and wants the select control to be always activated.

If you confirm that the select control does not work with the order
used in the above code snippet I'll create a ticket.

Cheers,