[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayer SLD does not display labels

Peter Dawn petedawn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:18:09 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to display labels on my map. But when I turn on the
labels, all labels do not show up. When I zoom in further labels start
showing up.

What I need to do is, display all labels at the default scale, even if
it looks all cluttered. There is a MinScaleDenominator and
MaxScaleDenominator flag and I tried to tweak them. Even if I set the
max scale to really high, all labels do not show up.

Can somebody tell me if there is a way to do display all labels
irrespective of the scale.

Thanks.