[OpenLayers-Users] Vector file as base map

Jeremy Husmann Jeremy.Husmann at critchlow.co.nz
Sun Aug 16 03:44:24 EDT 2009

Great, found that out about 20 minutes after sending the email.

Thank you for your help Marc and Eric!

Cheers guys,
Jeremy

 JEREMY HUSMANN
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Jeremy.Husmann at critchlow.co.nz

CRITCHLOW LTD
LEVEL 2, 22 THE TERRACE, PO BOX 4103
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
FREE PHONE: 0800 627 746
DIRECT DIAL: +64 4 910 6208
TEL: +64 4 472 8244
FAX: +64 4 472 6695

KNOW WHERE | WWW.CRITCHLOW.CO.NZ

WARNING - THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL
This email transmission (including any accompanying attachments)
contains confidential information, which may be subject to legal
privilege intended for the named addressee. If any other reader is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact us immediately.