[OpenLayers-Users] openlayers + mapserver + query parameters ??

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Aug 18 12:50:34 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:05:48PM -0400, Mick Jagger wrote:
> I wanted to ask if OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer supported the itemquerymap and itemnquerymap parameters that MapServer offers and if so, what params to use in the constructor?  OpenLayers 2.8, MapServer 5.4.2 Thanks in advance.

http://dev.openlayers.org/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Layer/MapServer-js.html#OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer.OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer

"""
OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer

Create a new MapServer layer object

Parameters
    name    {String} A name for the layer
    url     {String} Base url for the MapServer CGI (e.g.  http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mapserv)
    **params  {Object} An object with key/value pairs representing the request
                     query string parameters and parameter values. **
    options {Ojbect} Hashtable of extra options to tag onto the layer

"""

(Emphasis mine.)

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta