[OpenLayers-Users] Issues with display of overview map in Chrome.

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Thu Aug 20 09:40:09 EDT 2009

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall wrote:
> More rookie problems. I've added an overview map control and it
> displays, but it appears that only the top left corner of the overview
> map div appears in the bottom right corner. This issue only happens in
> chrome

I ran into this recently and fixed it by using cloned layers on the
overview. It seemed that if I used a layer on the overview that I was
also using in the map window, I would see only the NW quarter of the map
in the overview window.  But when I used this sort of construct:
ov_layer1 = map_layer1.clone() to create layers for the overview, it
worked perfectly.

- Bill Thoen