[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with a WFS request

Arthur Delorme delorme.ipgp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:54:55 EDT 2009

Thank you for your answer.

If I understand, the BBOX strategy option will do the stuff with the
limits to take into account for not reading the whole data. I have some
other questions :

- I am not sure which URL to put for "featureNS"?
- I also had a problem of GML format : I used the option
OUTPUTFORMAT=GML2 in the URL request, because I could not make
OpenLayers read GML3 (it's probably possible but I don't know how). How
can I put this option in the code of the layer ? If it's not possible,
how can I read the GML3 Mapserver is generating with OpenLayers ?

Best regards,

Arthur