[OpenLayers-Users] Get bounding box.

Mr. Rahul Teni rahul_g_teni at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 09:36:30 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Thanks Ivan for your help.

Sorry for disturbing you all. Actually i was newbie with OL and TileCache and i was so short of time  that i was putting everything on net instead of going through documents :-)
I am sorry for that and i will right OL documents 10 times when i will be out of my work :-)

Anyways i have found that and implemented two. For your information i found a hack to dynamically refresh a particular tile for latlong projection and google projection too. If anybody want that ping me.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Thanks,
Rahul G. Teni
MS BITS,BE Comp