[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with a WFS request

Arthur Delorme delorme.ipgp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:30:49 EDT 2009

I have no attributes because I use "gml_exclude_items" "all" (for now I
only need the vectors to display so I thought it was good to minimize
the request because it's a huge file). But I tried without, with
"gml_include_items" "all" and with the inclusion of the ID attribute
only, I can see all these results in the XML flow but still not my
vectors in OpenLayers.

I hope I am looking at the right place in Firebug : I am looking at the
Network tab and I see the WFS request. I am working with two computers :
one is the WFS server and the other is my working computer, with
OpenLayers and the webpage (I am working on a local server: MAMP on this
computer). The two computers are in a local network so I don't think
there is any problem with this (no proxy).

So I have two requests in Firebug :

- one is a request to the local server (MAMP) called
"http://localhost:8888/test_WFS/test_WFS.php"
- the other is a request to the second computer :
"http://IP/cgi-bin/mapserv_5.4.1?map=/var/www/html/WFS_server/test.map"

Is this normal that there is no options after the address of the mapfile
? When I look at the URL request I did for testing I see the SERVICE,
TYPENAME, BBOX, etc. Also there is no data download.

Best regards,

Arthur