[OpenLayers-Users] WMS, Google Map, and Vector Layer

Chris Garstin Christopher.Garstin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 09:44:51 EDT 2009

Hello there,

I know this has been discussed many times, so please bear with me, as I've
been spending hours trying to see how to fix my unique problem.

I have two WMS layers, and a Google layer in my map.  I also have an
overlay, which is just a multiLineString.  This overlay appears fine over
the WMS layers, but is shifted on the Google layer.  I know this has to do
with projections, but am really struggling with understanding how to fix it.
My attempts have included:

- Reprojecting the Google map.
- Reprojecting the WMS maps.
- Reprojecting the Vectory data on the fly.
- Creating a second Vector layer where the points are transformed.

None of these I am able to get to work, so an extra set of eyes would be
greatly apprecaited.

You can see my attempts at:

http://oo.chrisgarstin.com/maptrack.php?id=75

Regards