[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with a WFS request

Arthur Delorme delorme.ipgp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:08:51 EDT 2009

Hi Bart,

When the webpage is loading or when I play with the layer switcher, I
don't have anything displaying in the console tab (XMLhttp is on). So I
made the test with all the files on the second computer (the one with
mapserver) and it works !

Do you have any idea for this network problem ? I can work on the second
computer also so it's not really a problem but I would like to
understand what's happening. Maybe it's just because I am working with a
local server, not a true one ?

Thank you very much for your help and patience !

Best regards,

Arthur