[OpenLayers-Users] How to make a drag and drop for markers?

Jimmy Aumard jimmy.aumard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:05:55 EDT 2009

Hello, thanks for answers,

My problème is I use markers and I put/update attributes on each in my
database. I don't know how put or update attributes with vector layer (if
you have an example I take it :D).
I use vector layer for polygon with DragFeature. I know this solution but
points representation is a point an I use icon, It's possible to put an icon
to a point with a vector layer?

Sorry for my english :s

Cheers

Jim