[OpenLayers-Users] How to make a drag and drop for markers?

Jimmy Aumard jimmy.aumard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:21:55 EDT 2009

Thanks it's perfect for my application!!!

I just have to develop that :s

I have one question : It's possible to put an offset to the external
graphic? Because images of markers (marker.png) are centered on the center
of the image's marker and not on the bottom of the image's marker

I'm not sure I'm clear but it's difficult to explain this in English for
my...  Sorry

Cheers

Jim