[OpenLayers-Users] rewrite 00-map-with-wms.html in GWT and org.gwtopenmaps.openlayers library

www.gwtorm.com jim.pxie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:24:20 EDT 2009

Anybody uses GWT and org.gwtopenmaps library for Google maps.
When I convert js version into GWT version, Google map just occurs in upper
left of map widget instead of whole part of map widget. After I resize web
browser and change zoom level, I can get the same look as original js
version.

Please help.

Jim