[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer prechargement with layer not visible possible?

Jimmy Aumard jimmy.aumard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:59:38 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

How I know if the layer is loaded or not? And the user have possibility to
save the point on layer (but not the same every time he have choice on
hislayer).

For the "Terms Of Service" I don't know but it's just a prototype for the
moment, if it's not possible with Google I take another geocoder for the
finale version.

Thanks

Jim