[OpenLayers-Users] Save Vector drawings in PostGIS

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:16:21 EDT 2009

Try using tinyows, it is a lightweight c-based cgi that implements WFS
with transaction support and is backed by a postgres/postgis
database.  The WFS protocol in OpenLayers seems to work perfectly with
it, use the Save strategy to ensure every edit gets saved to the db
and you can use mapserver to draw maps with features from the db.

Cheers

Paul