[OpenLayers-Users] Ta not working on IE7

newbie shai_mus at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 05:36:51 EDT 2009

Dear All,
           Recently I just switch from openlayer2.7 to 2.8. Then I use this
coding to get a tag beside my vehicle icon. The problem here is that it
works fine in firefox and IE6. But in IE7 the tag is not appearing. Any
solution for IE7?  pointFeature.style = {    externalGraphic: imageName,
                                    graphicWidth:34,
                                    graphicHeight:17,
                                    pointRadius: 10,
                                    rotation: vehicleDetail3[1],