[OpenLayers-Users] Remove StyleMap from openlayers.layer.vector after Zooming

stash steffen.schwarz85 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:38:33 EST 2009

Hello,

I have a wfs displayed in openlayers as a openlayers.layer.vector. This wfs
has a stylemap. Now I have a problem. When I zoom in I want to reach, that
my wfs is shown without my defined stylemap anymore at a certain zoom level.
I already have a function, which is opened, when I zoom in or zoom out
(zoomend), but I didn't get it, that my wfs is shown without the stylemap.

Here is my function, which is called, when I zoom in or zoom out.

var callBack = function(zoomLevel) {
                    get_map_zoom = map.getZoom();
                    if (get_map_zoom < 5) {

                        if (typeof (oStyleMap) != "undefined")
                        {
                            my_layer.removeFeatures(styleMap);

I get always an error when I try to run this.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Regards
stash