[OpenLayers-Users] freelance developer help wanted

Sandor Csaba sandor.csaba at viamap.hu
Thu Dec 3 05:02:04 EST 2009

Hi List,

Being a startup GIS company in Hungary, we have several mapping projects
involving OpenLayers, MapFish and therefore ExtJS on the client side and
Intergraph software on the server side. We are looking for developers who
can help us in the project by developing certain functionality requested by
the customers and consulting in solving problems with other developers.

The ideal candidate is an independent developer (or one seeking a second
job) who has experience with these frameworks above. You should be able to
tele-work independently on certain assigned tasks. We highly appreciate
creative problem solving, initiative and new ideas.

If interested (and have free resources till the end of the year and onwards)
please apply in email with reference project(s), short cv and your hourly
rate in euros sent to sandor.csaba at viamap.hu

Best regards,
Csaba

--