[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with namespace param in vector strategy

sylvie fiat kiki__fiat at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:17:41 EST 2009

Hi,

I am having an issue configuring my Vector strategy, I use:

function getVectorLayerWithBounds(bounds) {
    var filter = getBBOXFilter(bounds);
    return new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector(layerName, {
        strategies : [
            new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()
        ],
        protocol :new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP( {
            url :geoserverUrlWfs,
            params : {
            format :SERVICE_WFS,
            service :SERVICE_WFS,
            request :REQUEST_WFS,
            srs :defaultProjection,
            VERSION :VERSION,
            typename :Layer,
            namespace=xmlns(topp=http://www.openplans.org/topp)
            filter: filter
        },
            format :new OpenLayers.Format.GML()
        })
    });
}

If I add the namespace parameters my Layer won't be displayed, I still have the WFS flux but no feature is displayed on the map.
If I don't add namespace everything is ok.

I need the namespace parameter in order to use deegree owsproxy.

Do you know what could be the problem ? I only got warnings

4 déc. 2009 18:14:41 org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters processParameters
ATTENTION: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored.
04 déc. 18:14:42 WARN [geotools.xml] - org.geoserver.security.decorators.ReadOnlyFeatureCollection at 1997837 (org.geoserver.security.decorators.ReadOnlyFeatureCollection)  is not of type [Lorg.opengis.feature.simple.SimpleFeature;

But I read it was not an important warning ?
Best regards
Sylvie