[OpenLayers-Users] Postgis layer srs 2908 supported?

Sarah Schuessler sarah_flip at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 4 06:38:26 EST 2009

I have solved this:
new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("N.Y.C",  {protocol: new mapfish.Protocol.MapFish
        ({url: "nyc_buildings"}),
        strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX({ratio: 1})], isBaseLayer: true, visibility: true ,
        styleMap: new OpenLayers.StyleMap(OpenLayers.Util.applyDefaults({fillColor: "green", fillOpacity: 1, strokeColor: "black"},OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style["default"]))}),

but it took about a minute before I can see my vector layer. I think it has to do with heap space from java because I got a warning that (translated):
a script is too busy or is not answered anymore. You could stop it or go ahead with it seeing if it ends. http://localhost:5000/mfbase/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Util.js:869

Can anybody say what I can do to avoid this?

Thanks.
best regards
Sarah