[OpenLayers-Users] event model and event propagation

David Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 03:29:33 EST 2009

I have a map image with a WMSGetFeatureInfo control and

OpenLayers. Marker.Box object with a click handle registered on it.

The WMSGetFeature control is added first, the box object does not inserect
any feature on the WMS layer.

when ever I click on the map, the wms control is in invoked, the click
handler on the box feature never gets invoked.

Q.  Is this the expected behaivour?

I had expected that events would be routed through to the click handler on
the box object instead the wms control seems to "eat all" the events.

Dave.

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the
Pinan Software