[OpenLayers-Users] Understanding events

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Dec 8 17:03:05 EST 2009

> Try calling your select function using a timer delay from loadend event.

I tried looking for examples.  I saw the obvious controls for which a
delay makes sense (hover, WMSGetFeatureInfo) but I didn't find a way to
set a delay in some arbitrary location in the code.  setTimer, timer ?

However, it pretty much defeats the purpose of waiting for loadend if
one adds a delay on top of it.

Thanx,

Yves