[OpenLayers-Users] Externally Accessible Website

James Bloc jbloc1878 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:06:43 EST 2009

Hi,

I have set up a mapping project locally using OSGB Web Map Tools project and
Open Layers on my machine and all works fine however i wish to make the map
accessible to other computers within my network.

I have set up TomCat to use port 80 and can access the basicmap.html from
another computer using the url;
/IPAddress:80/OSGBWebMapTools/BasicMap.html

The html page loads however the map window/viewer does not and is empty.
"Open Space is not defined" is displayed wiithin the error console of
firefox.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers