[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with WFS/Popups in Firefox

Rauch, Barbara rauch at rvr-online.de
Tue Dec 22 11:32:18 EST 2009

Hello,

I successfully implemented WFS-Layers with individual symbols by
creating an OpenLayers feature class for each layer. These symbols are
clickable via clickevent that opens a Popup which is filled with
informations by a GetFeatureRequest. In Internet Explorer everything
works fine but in Firefox I have the following problem with the popup:
After panning the map, some of the popups do no longer open on the
symbol but are displaced and open with an offset away from the symbol -
that does not occur always to the same WFS but changes. The problem is,
that the popups then also don't get the informations and there is no
error-message in firefox (I'm working with version 3.0).

You can see a live-demo here:
http://services.metropoleruhr.de/ol_print/ol_viewer.html

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks for your help and greetings from Marleen