[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with WFS/Popups in Firefox

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Wed Dec 23 09:29:22 EST 2009

Hi Marleen,

At least now I could confirm the behaviour once or twice.

Just guessing (most of my brain is of for holidays):

   * In the cases I had no popup content, the wfs-request had an
     incorrect BBOX and therefore returned no result.
   * Seems as if you are asking a wfs for a feature with a bounding box
     of <clicked coordinate> ± 250m in all directions, right? How do
     you obtain the clicked coordinate?
   * Are you sure that your projection is set correctly? Did you
     include a pro4.js-definition for 31466?

Proj4js.defs["EPSG:31466"] = "+proj=tmerc +lat_0=0 +lon_0=6 +k=1
+x_0=2500000 +y_0=0 +ellps=bessel +datum=potsdam +units=m +no_defs";

Regards,
Marc

PS: please reply to the list next time :-)

Marc Jansen wrote:
> Hi Marleen,
>
> I actually opened the URL you provided yesterday but could not reproduce
> the described behavior. Could you give detailled information about what
> to do to see the displaced popups?
>
> Regards,
> Marc
>

> Rauch, Barbara wrote:
>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> I’m working with Openlayers 2.7, but also tried version 2.8, but the
>> problem with the popup-displacing after panning in Firefox remains. I
>> also tried FramedCloud-Popup instead of AnchoredBubble – still the
>> same problem in Firefox.
>>
>> Can anaybody help?
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Marleen

  Dipl.-Geogr. Marc Jansen
  - Anwendungsentwickler -

  terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
  Irmintrudisstraße 17
  53111 Bonn

  Tel:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -53
  Fax:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

  Email:  jansen at terrestris.de
  Web:    http://www.terrestris.de

  Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
  Komplementärin:  terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
  vertreten durch: Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams