[OpenLayers-Users] Duplicated Google Maps copyright controls

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Fri Dec 25 12:50:12 EST 2009

Hello all,

I don't know if the topic has already been discussed but I notice a
strange behaviour with some OL maps using Google layers: for instance
when viewing http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/spherical-mercator.html
with Firefox and switching the base layer to "Google satellite" (or
hybrid), one may notice that the Google copyright in the bottom left
corner is duplicated  (pan the map a little bit to have a non-white
background). Then it's ok when switching to an other baselayer.

I observe the same issue in one of my OL applications. Is there a way
to avoid it?

Thank you for your help (and happy holidays),

alex