[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Coding Standards

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Mon Feb 2 19:29:10 EST 2009

Thanks for the references! This is interesting; especially David
Flanagan's comments. It sure looks like things were kind of wild around
2005-2006 in the JS world. Lots of dueling standards, and plenty of
frameworks to choose from! Unfortunately for me, my Rhino book is 4th
edition -- published just prior to all the excitement with JSON and
AJAX. I wondered why such a thick book seemed to have said little or
nothing about a big part of the language.

- Bill Thoen