[OpenLayers-Users] Inconsistent IE6 results that seem to depend on how page is loaded

palewire ben.welsh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:14:00 EST 2009

Thank you for the prompt response, Christopher.

I am loading the KML layer with the following snippet:

kml = new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("Polygons", "/kml/polygons.kml", {
		format: OpenLayers.Format.KML,
		styleMap: styleMap,
		formatOptions: { extractAttributes: true }
	});
main_map.addLayer(kml_kml);

And then later on in the code I have a SelectFeature object connected to the
layer.

Is there a better method than Layer.GML? (And not to get too far afield, but
why is it called GML if it's for loading KML and GeoJSON?)