[OpenLayers-Users] Clust Strategy - Ghost Vector Features

Samuli Saarinen samuli.saarinen at remion.com
Thu Feb 5 03:10:08 EST 2009

> in my latest tests i couldn't get anymore ghost features. in addition to the
> patch i applied some changes to selectfeature control (although im not using
> the standard selectfeature control, but a modified version).
>
> i'll monitor the ghost behavior furthermore and will report back!

Hello,

I'm having similar behaviour with bbox strategy. I Applied patches
attached in tickets [1] and [2] but ghost features still sometimes appear.

Can you share what kind of changes you made to the selectfeature control?

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1865
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1806

thanks,

Samuli