[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom bar without pan controls

Ivan Grcic igrcic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:06:15 EST 2009

Hi,

well the quickest hack would be to go inside
\lib\OpenLayers\Control\PanZoomBar.js and comment out following:

//this._addButton("panup", "north-mini.png", centered, sz);
//this._addButton("panleft", "west-mini.png", px, sz);
//this._addButton("panright", "east-mini.png", px.add(wposition, 0), sz);
//this._addButton("pandown", "south-mini.png", centered.add(0, sz.h*2), sz);

cheers!

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Derek Watling <derek at cmainfo.co.za> wrote:

> Andreas Hocevar-2 wrote:
>>
>> Why not just use OpenLayers.Control.ZoomPanel?
>>

> "ZoomPanel" gives the ZoomIn, ZoomOut and ZoomMaxExtent and is still offset
> for space for the Pan arrows. What I am looking for would be something like
> "ZoomBar" which isn't available at the moment.
>
> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2296037/OLZoomBar.gif

Ivan Grcic