[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom bar without pan controls

Ivan Grcic igrcic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:27:48 EST 2009

hey, was just trying to point out that u can make it by urself by
looking into PanZoomBar class ;)

just take out everything related to buttons, rename file into
ZoomBar.js, and change CLASS_NAME....should work...

(or maybe to add one option inside existing PanZoomBar, something like
showPanButtons: true/false that would control if buttons are rendered
ot not)

cheers!

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Derek Watling <derek at cmainfo.co.za> wrote:

> Thanks Ivan
>
> I don't really want to start hacking the code because when the next version
> is released I will have to remember to go and re-hack it. Hopefully
> Christopher and the excellent team at MetaCarta will pick up on this and
> implement a "ZoomBar" control in a future version (wink, wink, nudge nudge).
>
> Derek

Ivan Grcic