[OpenLayers-Users] setCenter zooming problem.

Christoph Boehme christoph at b3e.net
Wed Feb 11 11:03:35 EST 2009

Hi,

I had the same problem when I loaded the location and zoom level from a
cookie. It turned out that the problem was caused by the cookie
(obviously) returning string values. The zoom-in code in OL contains a
line which computes zoomLevel+1 which works fine for numbers but results
in concatenation if zoomLevel is a string. After making sure that
setCenter receives the zoom as a number (with Number(zoom)) it was
working fine.

Christoph