[OpenLayers-Users] Ensure that a wms layer is always on top

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:47:06 EST 2009

Hi all, I am adding a OpenLayers.Layer.Markers layer to my map but when I
add an additional WMS layer, the WMS ends up on top of the markers. I am
using the final release of MapBuilder but I am programatically adding the
Markers layer via just OpenLayers. I saw setZIndex() which seems like that
might be a good candidate (after lopping over all the layers and getting
each zIndex), but  I was wondering if there is a way to move the marker
layer to the top via the API?
Thanks!

-Rob