[OpenLayers-Users] Dragging vectors

Brad Spencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Sun Feb 15 02:41:24 EST 2009

Hi List,

I have moved away from Markers in order to take advantage of the better
support for vectors, specifically dragging of.

I have looked at the various examples etc and have made my own test
application that is doing what I want with the exception of dragging.

This example will generate 5 vector points with different sizes of symbol
radius based on a variable when creating it. I also create different
behavior when hovering over the symbol such as changing its colour and
generating a popup with additional data included.

However, it will not allow me to drag the vector feature to a new location.

Can anyone show me where I am going wrong or if indeed this can be done at
all.

http://demos.numaps.com.au/dragVectors.html

Cheers,

Brad Spencer