[OpenLayers-Users] Dragging vectors

Brad Spencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Sun Feb 15 19:19:11 EST 2009

Thanks Ivan that did the trick. I must have been blind to miss that:).

Anyway, I have another issue. These vector circles are of different sizes
and I am wanting to use hover as the popup trigger. However, the smaller
symbols that fall inside the larger ones [at smaller scales] are not
accessible to the mouseover - only the larger vector's popup is visible.

I thought I could control this by setting a graphicZIndex on the default
symbolizer such that the smaller ones were 'higher' in the zIndex stack than
the larger ones and moving over a small one (even if inside the larger one)
would trigger its popup.

But its not doing what I thought it should. Can someone please scan over
this example for me to advise how to do this.

http://demos.numaps.com.au/dragVectors.html

Cheers, Brad