[OpenLayers-Users] zIndexing across multiple vector layers

dalsinao dalsinao at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 16 08:57:38 EST 2009

Hello list,

I want to be able to change the z-order of features on Vector layers. I have
checked this Z-Index ordering example (ordering.html) and it works when you
are dealing with a single Vector layer; however, I have more than one vector
layer and it may happen that features from different layers are located one
on top of the other.
In these cases I want to be able to change the feature displayed on top,
regardless of which layer the feature belongs.

I have tried playing with the graphicZIndex, but it only seems to affect
features on the same layer and it does not help to go on top of features in
separate layers.

Do you know if it's possible and how can I achieve this?

Thank you in advance for any help.
David