[OpenLayers-Users] WFS-T example on openlayers.org

Raphael Saldanha saldanha.plangeo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 06:01:18 EST 2009

Ziegler,

I think the thousand points was created by anonymous users, with "create
feature" tool. The comment in the source code, I don't see...

By the way, I'm having serious troubles trying to use WFS. I think my
problem is setting the use of the ProxyHost... Anybody had success and have
patience to explain me?

Thanks!

Regards,

Raphael Saldanha