[OpenLayers-Users] Function setCenter

Marcello Brunaldi marcello.brunaldi at student.unife.it
Wed Feb 18 11:06:04 EST 2009

I have a base layer of google where I inserted the marker whose GeoRSS point
coordinates in EPSG: 4326;
to be displayed correctly, I had to insert the projection option:
* new1 [0] = new OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS ( 'GeoRSS', 'GeoRSS / blu.xml', (
'projection': new OpenLayers.Projection ( "EPSG: 4326"), 'icon': color [0])
);*

How do I set the same thing when I setcenter?
Longitude and latitude the amount from my xml file, and when I go to hit the
marker but the coordinates do not match
* map.setCenter (new OpenLayers.LonLat (lo, la), 12, true);*