[OpenLayers-Users] Intuitive and good looking icons

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Feb 23 18:24:54 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 02:27:58PM -0800, Zer wrote:
> We all know that the default icons used for the various controls, i.e. the
> navigation toolbar and editing toolbar, have seen their best days long ago.

I disagree. I like the default OpenLayers icons, and always have. (And
am kind of tired of people acting as if any kind of visual design
decision is 'obviously wrong', as people seem to do with the OpenLayers
controls all the time.)

(I don't have any suggestions for the rest of the email; I like the OL
icons and don't change them.)

Best Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt