[OpenLayers-Users] Displaying attributes by onmouseover

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Tue Feb 24 08:46:18 EST 2009

Dear Openlayers-Users,

I use an application with a couple of point objects (500) visualized by a wms in the map.

I´m looking for a function that pops up a small window (for example with the name of an object) if I do a mouseover at an object in the map.
I think for this using a second layer ("invisible" wfs) could be best practise (or which other possibilities shall be usable)??

As far as I can see a script like that does not exist in the examples (if I haven`t overseen it.....).
I would like to try to write one and supply it.
What is the way if I want to supply a script like that to the examples?

Best regards, Kai Behncke
--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a