[OpenLayers-Users] Displaying attributes by onmouseover

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Tue Feb 24 11:40:01 EST 2009

Kai,

for the rest... I'm sure you are on the right way, because you already
get the alert running by hovering the map.
Possibly you have to replace the "NABU.MAP" in my code with your "map"
or however you called your map-object. I just recognized, that I only
replaced it partwise so possibly you are filtered by the initial "if"... ;-)
Sorry for that.

What also is missing is the Css definition for "map-kurzinfo-popup"

Regards, Till