[OpenLayers-Users] Intuitive and good looking icons

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Tue Feb 24 15:24:08 EST 2009

I believe the best way to handle this is to throughly look into
how we can make it as easy as possible to customize the ui.
If it were truly an all css solution i think most of this type of issue would disappear.

The problem for me as a developer is that im smart enough to dig through the js
and figure out the css names and how to get tooltips going, etc. but i never sit down
and compile a list of customizations and say "can/should this be easier?".

I think if we make a list of all the ol ui customizations and then try to customize everyone of them,
we'll find ways to make it easier and more intuitive.
and at the same time we'll be pushing the framework forward and building the customization documentation :)