[OpenLayers-Users] Can OpenLayers do this?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 24 22:34:38 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Ken Martin <ken at kpmartin.com> wrote:
> Nice... thank you.
>
> I tried loading in a GeoRSS feed (http://www.accidentmap.com/en/
> georss) but it doesn't seem to work. I'll dig around the code, though.

Just to make your digging easier: your georss must have proper time
attributes, and loading arbitrary rss feeds to the demo page I pointed
you to will not work (proxy restriction, which is the actual reason
for your attempts failing. you can load xml/track1.xml though). So I'd
suggest comparing the example feed (xml/track1.xml) with your data,
and working with a local checkout of the addin.

Regards,
Andreas.

--
Andreas Hocevar